Green Sticker Bikes???

No KTM two smokes are green sticker. Honda XR all and the CRF250X are green. Yamaha WR450 2005, KTM EXC 450 2004-2005. And ANY 2002 and under two stroke and four strokes are green sticker legal.

Uhhh.. my friends '03 KTM 300MXC 2-stroke is a red-sticker bike, and can only ride now thru next April.

His friends' '02 KTM 300MXC, OTOH, is a green sticker bike, and can ride it any time he wants.

No KTM two smokes are green sticker. Honda XR all and the CRF250X are green. Yamaha WR450 2005, KTM EXC 450 2004-2005. And ANY 2002 and under two stroke and four strokes are green sticker legal.

Uhhh.. my friends '03 KTM 300MXC 2-stroke is a red-sticker bike, and can only ride now thru next April.

His friends' '02 KTM 300MXC, OTOH, is a green sticker bike, and can ride it any time he wants.

That's what he said!!

The laws here in CA sure are lame!!!

But they are made to protect us .You see Dirt Bikes cause global warming/destroy the forests and are THE cause of all air pollution. So they have to limit us to where and when we can ride.In a few years they will knock a month off LEGAL riding time.And again in another few years.Eventually it will be an annual event.One sunday a year we will be hearded in a large corral and be ALLOWED to start our bike and ride around the circle once.Then you have to push your bike back to the solar powered /govt. owned 18 wheeler that brought you there. ?