Sign in to follow this  

Anybody racing this weekend?

I know very few people on here give A rats ass about flattracking but i'm going to the last race of the season this weekend at Swainsboro Georgia.Hate to see the season end.

There is one more AHRMA vintage race on the 20th at Aonia Pass motocross park.They will have vintage MX and flattrack.

I will put the knobbies back on the bikes after this weekend and do some trail riding.Thinking about trying some practice time on some MX tracks in the off season.I've never tried MX but love racing flattrack.Maybe i'll get the same feeling for MX if I get some seat time on A track.I would like to find some riders in my area that are familiar with some of the local tracks to hang out and ride with.It's easier to learn something new if you have someone to ride with. 😢

Thanks for the reply 450 rider.I'll have to check it out .I am familiar with the high fallls area.I have camped and fished there many times.Are they planning on running some race events there or just A practice track?There is currently only one track in Ga running A regular flattrack schedule.I'm gonna call the track and ask some questions.there are alot of flattrackers out there looking for A place to ride."If you build it they will come"

I flattrack an xr 200 and A yammy 426. 😢