Sign in to follow this  

Wreck Footage

I had to laugh at that one, eventhough someone could have got hurt following that close. Kewl Vid!

Were you in the accident or just recording?

It's okay to laugh so long as noone's hurt! 😢

I was the one saying "OH NO"....it was a friend of my son who was chasing the guy that went down first. The guy said his bike hit NETURAL over the little double and our friend was the first to jump on top.

Your right about following the same line that close...the track is a little tight in that area but there are a couple of lines. It was 125 D class so these guys are learning.

I cannot talk to much about following same line. I ran over my sons bike in a corner when he laid it down as I was tail'n him thur a sweeper. Again no one was hurt and we laugh'd about it after we check'd all of our finger and toes.

Again we are learn'n also and have made it a general rule not to follow anyones line thru a corner or over a jump that is with'n roost'n distance!!

good point its bad following someone too close. Thats why when I see the fast guys coming up on me. Slow down & let them by with no trouble. If more people would be like that, tracks would be alot safer I think. Glad knowone was hurt. 😢

good point its bad following someone too close. Thats why when I see the fast guys coming up on me. Slow down & let them by with no trouble. If more people would be like that, tracks would be alot safer I think. Glad knowone was hurt. 😢

The best thing you can do is hold your line... The fast guys will get past you safer if they know where you are going... If you all of a sudden pull to the left when they are about to pass that could be the side they've chosen. That's what all the kids where we ride are told (sooner or later) 😢

Wow that sort of reminded me of Steel city this year.

.... The best thing you can do is hold your line... The fast guys will get past you safer if they know where you are going... If you all of a sudden pull to the left when they are about to pass that could be the side they've chosen....

DITTO!!

Don't slow down

Don't change your path suddenly

Don't try something you won't make

Don't worry about the fast guy

Most slow guys have enough to worry about... let alone the 'fast' guy coming up behind them or the slower guy in front of them. Worry about yourself ... and hold your line as best you can. Don't cross over or slow up suddenly. Too tired?? PULL OFF!!!!

Sorry.. rant over. 😢

😢 :cry:

If it matters, I'm in the 'A' division here locally. But, there are 'A' riders who smoke me all day long. When I was and should have been in the 'B' riders... I was scared to ride the track. So don't think the faster guys were never scared (is my best suggestion)... they had to learn to. Just go out and have fun... and ride safe!! Worry about #1... YOU!

😢

Something very similar happened to me 2 years ago in a Fair race. I was racing the 250 C class and in first place. There was a small double in a corner and for some reason I took the advice about not holding onto the bars tight a little too serious. My inside hand came off the grip in mid-air, the guy behind me was already in the air and landed on me. Broke 2 or 3 ribs and really messed up my tailbone. I still go to the chiropracter about once a month.

Definately hold your line, that is a very important part of racing.

Another friend of mine blew his knee out because a slower rider moved over on him while he was in the air. He ditched the bike at about 15'. He is about to get the 3rd reconstruction on that knee.

OUCH!!

dude that sucks i bet someone brokesome plastic

Indeed! Hey, ProMxer, that avitar is distracting....I can't stop looking at it... 😢