Sign in to follow this  

more stolen bikes

putting out an APB for some stolen bikes. my boss had his 02 wr250 no graphics on tank with white brothers pipe and an xr70 along with a ttr 90 removed from his trailer in his driveway the nite after halloween. this happened in the canyon rd and 72nd st area between tacoma and puyallup. if anybody catches site or hears anything of interest please send pm or notify pierce county sheriff's office. his ten year old his heart broken so any help would be greatly appreciated. 😢

DAMN!!! That's right around the corner from my house. I'll be keeping an eye out for those thieven' bastards!!

Moe

A friend of mine also had some bikes stolen from near that area (a '01 KTM 400EXC and a '01 520EXC). There was construction going on next door and he suspects someone from one of the crews cased his place. Any construction going on right there too? His were also taken from a trailer, the lock cut off and bikes wheeled away during the night, a few weeks ago. We'll keep an eye out for these bikes too.

I would kill if I caught someone with my bike, well maybe I wouldnt kill them, just break their knees with my maglite. Then I would go to jail or prison. Im on the dry side of the mountains, but Ill watch for them as well.

Sorry, good luck

A friend of mine also had some bikes stolen from near that area (a '01 KTM 400EXC and a '01 520EXC). There was construction going on next door and he suspects someone from one of the crews cased his place. Any construction going on right there too? His were also taken from a trailer, the lock cut off and bikes wheeled away during the night, a few weeks ago. We'll keep an eye out for these bikes too.

Not sure if there is any construction going on near by. Boss thinks maybe some kids that were in the nieghborhood hallow nite my have seen the motorcycle decal decorated trailer in the driveway and put 2 and 2 together and came back the next nite and cut the locks. Boy i wish i had enuff brain power to make a GPS tracking chip that a guy could attatch to his toys so they could be found in such an occassion 😢 So much thievery going on. Just this week a guy comes into the dealership i work at to have his rig worked on we give him a rental he's on his way. We fix his rig and try to contact him to let him know its done. No go, bogus number, address and name. Come to find out the car he brought in is stolen and so is our rental now. This is the latest scam with car thieves. 😢

hallow nite my have seen the motorcycle decal decorated trailer in the driveway

having big stickers all over a trailer is another invitation for thieves; it's too tempting for someone to pass up advertising like that. I have purposly kept my trailer advert free for this very reason.