Sign in to follow this  

Headers and slip-ons

If i were to buy a muzzy or yosh drze slip on, are there any headers i could buy later to increase performance? Or is the best i can get an E headpipe ?

muzzy and yosh slip ons only fit E headers.

fmf is the only pipe that modular.but its also why they arent quite as good.

yah,i guess you could.i would save your money till you can get the whole deal.the yosh/muzzy design is worth the wait.

Cool thanks again burned.

I'm just asking since until i move to vic, my bank account accumulates very slowly. Figured i'd buy one...then however long later..the other 😢

But maybe ill just wait till i move and get a nice fulltime job. This student thing kills the bank account..bad for bikes.

I puchased a full muzzy exhaust with the titanium can off of ebay for $212.00 last sunday and put it on thursday night. Man am I glad I got this thing, there is one downside to it though, I am going to run through tires quicker it seems but it is worth it. I wanted something that would give me a little more get-up and it did. I wanted something that was loud and I got what I wanted for sure. That thing gave me a headache coming home friday evening but it is worth it. The guy I got it from wanted $275.00 for the thing but I offered him $250.00 and he wouldn't take it so I just bid on it and won it for $212.00. He should've taken it! I would definetly recommend a full exhaust system, whatever one it is will be way better than stock. 😢

Thats a sweet price.

Considering with parents help i just bought a $400 handheld oscilliscope/multimeter from ebay..maybe next xmas ill get a full yosh SS 😢