Sign in to follow this  

advice for a bike??

hello, my friends wants a dirt bike but he doesnt know what to get. he lives in vermint will ride 25% trails 25 % sand pits and other tracks. hes 5"4 160pounds. he wants a 4 stoke. not to much power but somthig bigger then a crf 150. but doesnt weigh alot and has good suspension. thanks alot 😢

A CR500?

Well he seams to be the right size for a CRF150, but if he wants more a CRF230, TTR230, or a used TTR225 is all that he could fit on, but at 5 inches tall and 4160lbs he might want to look in to something like a Ford F450, with a massive diesel engine... 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

what the hell are you talking about. 5 feet 4 inches 160 pounds..

A CR500?

Well he seams to be the right size for a CRF150, but if he wants more a CRF230, TTR230, or a used TTR225 is all that he could fit on, but at 5 inches tall and 4160lbs he might want to look in to something like a Ford F450, with a massive diesel engine... 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

hey man, try not to post when your high 😢 jkjk, but what exactly did you mean by the 5 inches 4160lbs?

5"4 160pounds.

5 inches 4 160pounnds, see what I ment, of course I knew what he ment, but I was bored and wanted to have some fun. It should be 5'4" tall and 160lbs.

87xr250r, I thought it was funny as hell. 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

At least somebody understands good humor. 😢

This decision has to be determined by the basics:

How much money does he want to spend on the bike ?

Is it mom/dad's money ?

New or used ?

Is he still growing up ?

Is he mechanically inclined ?

What is his gross incom ?

For which president did he vote ?

Does he wear underwear and what color ?

Where was he the night of the murder ?

How many beer can he drinks before he has to take a leak ?

Is he old enough to drink ?

Do you wish you could go out with his girlfriend ?

What does she think ?

OK I think I'll stop for now 😢 :cry:.

A good used wr 250 should be good. You can do some mx track, trail riding, reliable as long as you take care of it, like any bike.

hello, my friends wants a dirt bike but he doesnt know what to get. he lives in vermint will ride 25% trails 25 % sand pits and other tracks. hes 5"4 160pounds. he wants a 4 stoke. not to much power but somthig bigger then a crf 150. but doesnt weigh alot and has good suspension. thanks alot 😢

25% trails, 25% sand pits and other tracks.....Well, as long as the other 50% of his riding isn't top fuel drag racing,i'd recommend the CRF230F for your buddy 😢