Sign in to follow this  

People to ride with.

I was wonder if anything is from the cincinnati area. I'm goin to New Vienna MX tomorrow (like I always do) and was curious to see if anyone was interested in goin? Or any nice saturday/sunday that we get.

Shawn,

How was the track Sunday? That place has so much potential if Tom would work it a little better. Although he does do a decent job on the limited budget he has to work with. Fuel and equipment repairs do cost money.

I'm just North Dayton and one of my best friends is in Chillicothe (sp?). We ride there a bit. Send me a pm with contact info and we'll try to hook up with you down there sometime.

sweet man ill be down there tomorrow. (probably pretty wet today). It was pretty good considering the rain and such. I expect tomorrow to be much of the same. You'll probably get muddy but I guess you have to if you wanna ride this time of year 😢

Yea, Tom just had his employee quit on him too. He had some relationship issues with a girl that was just kinda over taking him and he quit. Now [Tom] hes even in more need of help.

I agree! I know he's tryin his damnedest to do what he can though. His backhoe has been broke all year too. I know he's been wanting to redesign the intermediate track. He needs to find someone that can get it fixed for a rather cheap price, cuz thats not gonna be cheap anyway!

Anyrate! I'll be there tomorrow for sure. What bikes do you ride? I probly know ya, I ride a yz426f, number is 626, i got the grey/white gear and the pueter grey silverado.