Sign in to follow this  

Motofrugals.com Legit?

Hey,

My friend is considering getting a Dr.D pipe and has found this place. Can anyone vouch to whether its a trustable site? www.motofrugals.com. It doesn't look like a shady place.

Thanks

I think someone in the DRZ 400 forum got a pipe there a while back.

BUT, tell your buddy to use the TT store, they will most likely

match the price and he would be supporting TT... 😢 :cry:

Eric Gorr should be on Eric Gorrs 'hit list'.... Forward Motion Racing is HANDS DOWN the lousiest shop I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with. Thier customer service is reprehensible, and they seem to be complete idiots. If it weren't for thier (Eric and Rich's) liberal editing of posts on DRN there would be SCORES of complaints against these nincompoops... Luckily for them, and not so lucky for the customers, they have the almighty DELETE function to cover thier constant bumbling. Odds are good that thier 'hit list' has more to do with petty revenge than money owed to them....

That's just my experience though. And the experience of many others!! In fact, I personaly know three people who have done business with them.... all three were sadly disapointed.

Great pricing.... and lies and incompetence... run rampant at that joint.

i bought my full Yoshimura exhaust from those guys a few years ago, and they were GREAT! they didnt have the pipe in stock, so they called Yoshimura directly and Yoshimura sent me one directly from them. they were great guys... and i'd buy from them again. they were cheap too... $420.79 to my door for a full system... 😢 :cry:

I think someone in the DRZ 400 forum got a pipe there a while back.

BUT, tell your buddy to use the TT store, they will most likely

match the price and he would be supporting TT... 😢 :cry:

You got that right! 😢 We won't match it, we'll beat it (if necessary).

110% Low Price Guarantee:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/help_answer.asp?ID=21#21

Good stock of Dr.D and other pipes too.

Bryan

I purchased my Dr D exhaust system from them several months ago. I had a lot of questions for them before I bought and they were very good at answering them. They responded to my Emails quickly and got my pipe to me in just a few days. They even followed up several days after I recieved my pipe to make sure that everything was well. Great pipe, Great price, Great service. I would recommend them to anyone.

ordered and paid for a full yosh system a month ago they are still sitting on it, they have told me twice that it will be shipped out that day, but still it has not been shipped. I bought a fmf pipe at the same time which they still don't have in stock. They should of told me that before I paid for it! As of now I wouldn't recommend them to anyone! 😢

I bought my full Yosh pipe from them back in july this year, primarily because of all the online sites I visited, including the TT store and Rocky MTN atv/mc only motofrugals site let me select a Yosh product specifically labelled for the DRZ S model, which is differnt then the E model. all the other web sites just said 03 DRZ, while motofrugals allowed me to pick the pipe for the 03 S model.

and the price was good. they said it was in stock. I got the pipe 5 days later. Awesome. I opened up the box and sure enough the mounting instructions were specifically titled 2003 DR-Z400S. 😢