Sign in to follow this  

Whats that scott stabilizer do for you

hey wrooster,

ive seen lotsa pictures of your bike all ove the site and noticed you have both alot of good answers to a lot of questions and on your handlebars one of those scotts stabilizers or whatever their called....i was wonderin if you could tell me what that things for?

thanx...so what does one of those usually cost ive finally got money commin in and my WR is definately gettin most of it...next to the girlfriend...just messin

put things in order...

1) girlfriend.

2) suspension mods for your weight and terrain.

3) steering stablizer.

take care of #1 and #2 before moving to step #3.

all the pricing for the stabilizer is on the scotts website. of course there are other manufacturers of stablizers as well (e.g. RTT, GPR, WER, etc). also keep an eye on the TT "parts for sale" forum.

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

The Scotts stabilizer is a safety device, that's the best way to rationalize the cost of it. Because it is a lot cheaper than a visit to the hospital.

Wrooster--If it was "wife" then she would be #1 on the list. "Girlfriend" really should be #3, suspension #1 and damper #2!!!! Girlfriends are easy to replace and can be plentiful, however, wives on the other hand, are very expensive to keep and/or replace.

PS: It is not wise to have girlfriends with "unclaimed freight". They make a lot of noise and you will end up spending a lot of dirt bike money on them.