Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill today

Just a word of warning, the quads were out in force today. The lower trails were infested with them, so for you better riders planning on riding Sunday, I suggest trail 5 up to 6. 5 has some snow but not enough to worry about (just enough to keep most people from riding it). After making the turn off of 5 onto 6 there was no snow after 1/4 mile. All the lower trails are pretty slick and there are puddles everywhere.

I saw them coming. The roads filled with jacked up trucks hauling quads driven by punk kids with their hats on sideways. 😢

Oh well.

Huh...I hiked the top of 5-6 yesterday with the dog and kid. Snow was 6 inches deep minimum in the trees at Friday noon. Must have melted quickly down where 5 crosses the road?.

Loop 5 itself out of China Wall is DEEP on the north faces. I was sinking to my knees in spots and the dog was not all that happy about neck high snow 😢

Im gonna try and run loop 6 next week. Doing a solo run unless I can talk someone into skipping work....

I saw them coming. The roads filled with jacked up trucks hauling quads driven by punk kids with their hats on sideways. 😢

Oh well.

Those SOB quads should be banned from any public ground.. 😢 :cry: Wait I have a quad, but don't have a lifted truck or wear a cap sideways.. 😢

Im gonna try and run loop 6 next week. Doing a solo run unless I can talk someone into skipping work....

Huhh? You talkin to me? 😢

😢

Fryboy

Yup I have a quad too. Im not bashing quads just the morons who ride them. They seem to be in abundance among the 4 wheel crowd, but they also ride dirtbikes and drive Rock buggy's. There are more morons among us than intelligent respcectful people.

Yes Fryboy I'Z TALKIN TO YOU! 😢

Lets GO!