Sign in to follow this  

Alderdale MX track (Wa.)

😢🤣😢

Oh Man ,,,,,,WAS THAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

That track is one of the best tracks I've ridden on. It was a long trip for a play day (3 hrs) but it was well worth the trip. For a brand new track they did an excellent job laying it out with a lot of fun and safe stuff to keep everyone happy. Anyone in eastern Wa./Or. make plans to try this new track out, it was so much fun we'll make the long trip from Portland again! 😢 :cry: 😢

http://www.alderdalemxpark.com/

I went there last weekend my friend and I was going to go today for the play day but we decided why wait. The track makes great use of the natural terrain. It use's a revine to provide quite a few up and down hills, it's a pretty fast track had a great flow I really liked the down hill double double then you went right back up hill wide open. It's pretty sandy soil but not real loose so had decent soft terrain tires. You must check out the track I can't wait to go back. two 😢😢 up from me. word of advice if your coming from yakima just take high way 22 to matoab (spelling) then turn threw town. It's alot faster than trying to go up by sunnyside the way the website suggests.

It will be interesting to see how the races go today. I think the track is extremely fun, a little boring after a afternoon and very safe. I think it is way to narrow to race on, as the line all run together.

That looks like a drive for my location. Good to hear theres another good track around though.