Sign in to follow this  

Look what I found for sale!!!!!!!

Thought some of you guys who are eagerly awaiting the new RMZ might like to know that some are for sale in the BC interior in Canada click here

😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:🤣😢

Strewth,,,,For you Americans it will be the "Cannonball Run" to get over over the Border with trailer in tow to grab one.. 😢

Strange, the picture on the website link is from the dealer show in Las Vegas in June 04. Are we quite sure that it truly is in stock (while no other dealer on the planet has one,) or simply baiting people to order them at higher pricing than retail.

Okay, lets see. they are in Canada, and Germany. Does anyone have real info, not rumor, of when the U.S. of A is going to have them. I have talked to numerous dealers, and it's pretty funny (not) that I have heard different stories from almost every dealer I've talked to. Of course several do say that suzuki has promised they will be here before the end of the month (november) but I heard that in October also. Can anyone respond to this. Is it true they are on the water?

I am a sales manager at a Suzuki dealership. My regional rep tells me to not expect any RMZ450s before February. I got a little worried about moving the 10 units I had on order with such an overdue release date so my Rep let me back out of a few of the units (if that tells you anything). I do not know why Suzuki has not given an official press release on the matter but my guess is Suzuki is buying time. They figure the longer everyone thinks the bikes will be here very soon they will not get allot of cancellations of early orders. I can tell you that if Germany or Canada had them the Factory Support riders around here would have them as well. Jeff Dement lives near here and He is waiting for his just like everyone else.

That photo was from the Canadian Suzuki Dealer Show in Quebec. Expect RMZ450's in January. That is a pre-production model Serial number was 0018 I think. I took many photos of that bike. If anyone wants good close up photos, email me directly. 😢

More rumors to ponder on. Golly, like I said in an earlier post, I contacted three (make it four) california dealers in the last three days. Two have called me back. So far I have on story the same, "the bikes are in port". Four dealers told me that from L.A. area. Why they are not at the dealer is all a different story, but now I have two dealers that say there is a dock workers union strike. Can anyone in the Los Angeles area confirm a Yay or Nay on this rumor. I do know the Hondas are delayed also, and the one shop told me they can't get any of their new bikes. As far as throwing out unsubstantiated rumors, I guess I am, but this is just what dealers told me. I am not making statements like "don't expect them till february" or something. I want to know real information. Is there a dockworkers strike. Are the bikes really in port. If somebody knows these answers, go for it, if you have more rumors, don't bother. 😢

i live in long beach and have a few friends in longshoreman union as far as i know they havnt said anything about a strike and nothing in the local paper about a strike what i do know is i have seen ships backed up in the harbor for months i am told because security has gotten tighter is the cause for the delay in processing the cargo off the boats

This is good info. I actually didn't believe the strike, because I did every internet search I could to find info on it, and found all kinds of info on a strike from 2002, but nothing current. I was aware that it took longer to unload due to security. Here is what the Vice President of Suzuki North America told my dealer, (this was two weeks ago), "It takes 8 days for the container ship to cross the pond, and 3 days to unload, go through customs and truck to Seattle warehouse". At that time he did not confirm that the bikes had left Japan. He did tell my dealer that ever effort was being made to get "Pro Line Dealers" bikes before thanksgiving. and the area rep still says that is true. Two weeks to go. I told my dealer, I would wait that long, and if they could not confirm an actual date, or the bike hasn't been delivered, I would ask for my money returned and go buy a Honda. The Honda is a good bike, but I am not a Honda guy,I like yellow and green.

hahaha it's funny to read all this rumors, cant't you guy just see that suz rmz is late just cause it's not ready for prime time yet, there is issues, issues and yes more issues...... just cause honda and yam makes top notch strokers, doesn't mean that suz can do it in a few months, i've seen the rmz that runs the worlds GP, but as allways with the GP bikes, the rmz that strjibos is racing in the gp's is a high tech works bike that has mostly rare factory parts that you never will se on a production bike.

sorry guys, the suz just have to wait to it's ready........

Gentleman relax, there is a quick fix to this problem. Forget about all the different rumors, the false promisess by your dealer and the anxiety of waiting for this thing to arrive. Go out and buy an 05 CRF450R. I know its gonna be hard for all of you who bleed yellow, but after a few laps on this bike you will forget all about the Suzuki. I got mine last week and for a stock bike it's by far the sickest bike I have ever ridden. So for all of you who are gonna stick it out, I hope the bike arrives soon for ya and hopefully its worth the wait.

It is all the fault of George Bush and those damn republicans....

Where is the RMZ-450. I was gonna wait, but I found a deal on a "new" 2004 YZ450(only $4K). I am interested in the 05 Honda, but I rode the 03 and the 04 Honda 450 and the 2004 YZ450 felt better than both of the hondas. (they were not setup to my liking right out of the box)