Sign in to follow this  

Ain't she pretty?!?!

CFC case guards 😢

And sticker on plastic tank (hope its vented...)

Beside that , its to bright , hurt my eyes 😢

Which graphics is it 😢 ?

I like the black cover much better..i have to squint when looking at all that bright yellow. Other than that, its a very sweet/tough lookin bike.

Hi,

Very nice...the same graphics kit as mine so I'm biased. I fitted a black/yellow seat cover as the amount of yellow was a bit too much for me.

either way very nice indeed. 😢

AAAHHHH my eyes, its so bright,I put my sunglasses on,much better, nice bike!!!! 😢

Thanks guys. I was also leary on the yellow seat cover, but that's what the kit came with and I scored the graphics for $50 shipped (including seat over). I like it though. It's not as eye piercing in person as it is in the pic. Garage lights and a camera flash didn't help. Regarding the sticker on the tank, yes it's vented and yes, case guards eventually. Im a former pro desert racer and as you can see, this bikes a '01 and I've done pretty well keeping it on it's feet so far. 😢

I'm usally a black seat only type but it's cool. I like it a lot I may do mine like that myself. Remember the Suzukis with the seats that looked like yellow puke. Now those things were gross. Yours is a nice looking sled. I have the same year of E model plated for Colorado. prairiedawg 😢

Thanks again. My first goal was the gripper seat. The fact it was yellow was secondary, but it worked out. I also think it wheelies better with the yellow seat! 😢

Yellow is faster after all 😢 :cry: 😢

Nice bike, and don't take the bright comments too seriously, just consider it a "rider safety" thing! 😢

Aaaaahhhh my eyes my eyes!!!! What are you trying to do, blind me? That things like staring at the freakin sun! Now I'm gonna have to go look at my cool soothing blue DRZ 😢 Maybe blue isn't as fast 😢, but at least it's good looking 😢

Aaaaahhhh my eyes my eyes!!!! What are you trying to do, blind me? That things like staring at the freakin sun! Now I'm gonna have to go look at my cool soothing blue DRZ 😢 Maybe blue isn't as fast 😢, but at least it's good looking 😢

Blue? If mine were blue, I would have painted it yellow! After all, yellow is Suzuki's true color! 😢

How did that cover fit around the back of the seat?

It took a little "doing" but it worked out. The pain was stapling. My gun wasn't powerfull enough and it took a lot of trickery to get it snug. I plan on going to home depot and getting a better gun and putting in a few insurance staples.