Sign in to follow this  

Looking for SM tires - MTR01/MTR02 ?! - Need your feedback

I want Pirelli (becuase I have discount 😢)

Which model do you recommand for road use (don't think ill race , but will use it for urban riding...)

rear 150 or 160 ?!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I`ve just spend a s*it load of $$$ with TT store and part of that lot is a seyt of Excel/Talon wheels and Bridgestone tyres. They`ve said that the 160 will fit on the rear with no problems. Might have to "lace" the wheel to one side (God knows what that means!) Sound right???? 😢

depends on the tire.

he asked about the pirelli.

Well I`ve been recomended these for everyday road only use,

BT020RU 160/60ZR17

BT020F 120/60ZR17

Went with the TT guys recomendations. Will these be ok????? 😢

those are bridgestones.im sure they will be fine.

Nice one 😢 Any way I can find out for sure? Don`t wanna ship them to the UK and find out that they wont fit!

depends on the tire.

he asked about the pirelli.

Say burned ,

How much difference is the 160 to the 150 ?

Should I get 160 and other company or the 150 will be enougth for me...

any 160 fits!it wether or not the profile is right.the bridgestones will work fine.your building a street motard,not a ama or world supermoto contender.

i just put on a 160/60/17 pirelli super corsa on my SM wheels. it does not hit the chain. i got the wheels from east coast wheels. i can email you a picture if you want! 😢

that becuase jeff offset the rim correctly.

😢

That's no big deal, because your image shows the entire bike, not the clearance that he is concerned about with the swingarm, chain and tire...

MW

i just put on a 160/60/17 pirelli super corsa on my SM wheels. it does not hit the chain. i got the wheels from east coast wheels. i can email you a picture if you want! 😢

post here for everyone...

MVC-006S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

clcik the pic to enlarge.right click properties.copy and paste the actual address intot he image prompt.delete everything after.jpg

any 160 fits!it wether or not the profile is right.the bridgestones will work fine.your building a street motard,not a ama or world supermoto contender.

Burned , I will race in the parking lot 😢 but dont want a wheel that will need change so fast