Sign in to follow this  

just picked up my brand new YZ250F!

omg i love this bike. Its so awesome. i rode a 04 crf250r and there is a noticable differnce. the 05 YZ250F has more throttle response and it has more pull and power than the crf250r. its more like a 2-stroke. I LOVE IT rockon.gif

I am envious!! I hope to be on a new ride next yr.

When do 06 models come out? Depending on the timing maybe i will just hold tight and get and 06... will there be much of a difference?

Hopefully there will be some major changes. Aluminum frame is due for 2006, probably new plastics, it will have the new suspension that the 05's have, which should be improved on. Hoping for the best 😢

true, it does have more enigne braking.i will put pics up as soon as i can. I dont have a digital camera so i will have to use one of my friends.

I just came back from ridding with my dad and friends. it was great. i had a really awesome time.

damn dude i jus was like forgetting i ordered a new 05 yz250f now im reminded adn i want it now!!!

all the best with your new ride,i to am waiting till 06 to get a new bike(if the wife lets me that is)would realy like to see the 250f with an alloy frame and new shocks,but hey i am envyouse 😢 :cry: