Sign in to follow this  

yoshimura full exhaust on e-bay

Normally would'nt do this as it would cause me more competition but I am not in a position to buy right now.

There is a new and never used yoshimura full exhaust for the DRZS right now on e-bay with no reserve.

Im new to e-bay but I have a question. I find that for the most part you can't really get a good deal on e-bay for easy to get parts but rather e-bay is more usefull to get hard to find stuff 😢 Would it be possible to pick up something like this and save a couple hundred. yoshimura on e-bay

The majority of the good deals on ebay that I've found have been mislisted items. Errors in the title that the lister either doesn't know about or isn't knowledgeable enough to have titled it properly. ie. Simply titling a '98 WR carbuerator as "wr"

Pay attention to that auction, it will jump up several hundred dollars before it ends. 😢

I was the winner of this auction....I will let you all know how it turns out. Thanks rkjaco for the heads up

What did the RS3 do for you, was it worth $400?

What mods had you done prior?

Thanks

Along with the exhaust I cutout the airbox (3"x3"), installed a Dynojet kit and changed my pilot jet from 22.5 to 25. I have be very pleased with the performance gain from stock. It also sounds great. It looks like you have already done some modifications. I did mine all at once so it is hard for me to say how much the improvement the exhaust alone provides.

When I price it on TT it comes out to almost $450. Am I doing something wrong? 😢

In looking it up it is listed at $496 so you got a fair deal,,,although you may be looking at TTs 110% price guarantee :cheers:Which would have ended up being about what you paid as the other sight mentioned had em at 409 or something 😢 TT is a great store all around...

rocky mountain has them for under $400.00 with free shipping. and TT price matches. you didnt get ripped but you could have got it from a retailer for about the same price 😢

When I price it on TT it comes out to almost $450. Am I doing something wrong? 😢

always do your research then go to the TT store with your results 😢 there price guarantee is not BS. Sometimes they may not handle a specific product but it is wise to call them just in case because they don't always have everything listed on the webb,,pays to call em... 😢

I paid $250US plus $73 US shipping to Australia.

Total cost to me landed at my door step was 450 Australian dollars.

To buy this in Oz would have cost me just under $1200 AU.

You could say I got a good deal 😢