Sign in to follow this  

ICAT on an 05 KXF

...on the contraire!

I've been using one for a year and have had it on two bikes. For me, it's been like going from pump gas to oxygenated gas. Plus, it allowed my KX250F to make power at high rpm's where previously it went flat.

i fitted an i-cat to my rmz 250 and i cant beleive the differance mate got rmz without one and we swaped bikes both noticed the differance. hope this helps Cliff 😢

i fitted an i-cat to my rmz 250 and i cant beleive the differance mate got rmz without one and we swaped bikes both noticed the differance. hope this helps Cliff 😢

just what did you notice???? 😢

ok i will try to explain the bike fitted with the i-cat seems to be able to pull in a higher gear and the bike is more responsive the bike without the i-cat felt docile more like a trail bike not so explosive would recomend one hope this helps cliff 😢

this is my first year on four strokes i was just wondering what is a I-CAT and will it help someone who racis motocross and how much do they cost thanks.

The i-cat is installed inline with the ht lead i think it broadens the spark and can be got of ebay here in uk £80 but i think they are $150 would recomend it 😢