Sign in to follow this  

TTR 90 Triple Clamp Question - Help

I know many TTR90 and PW80 parts are common, but does anyone know if the upper triple clamps are the same? Need help fairly quickly! Thanks, 😢

I don't know if the clamps are the same or not on the TTR90 & PW80, but they are both junk. We got tired of straightening the stock clamps out every time the bike fell over. PRC has been putting their clamps on ebay lately for a very reasonable price. We've had a set on our 90 now for almost a year and a half with some TAG T2 bars. I'm convinced that when the TTR is finally ready for the boneyard, the PRC clamps and the TAG bars will be good as new.

Yea, I'm looking at the PRC clamps on ebay for the TTR90, but I've got the PW80.......I've asked the seller, maybe they'll know/respond soon. Thanks, 😢

There is another really basic top clamp listed on ebay for the TTr90. It is basicly a 1/4" plate to replace the top clamp. Mine always bends right were the bar mounts bolt onto the clamp. It pulls the washers/nuts thru a little and cones out the clamp at the holes. I dont think you will have this problem with 1/4" plate.

Here it is. Says its for the TTR90 / PW80.

37_1_b.JPG

link to ebay auction

Does that come with the clamps to mount the bars? Yeah, I'm tired of straighten my son's also every time he falls. Do they make a taller seat for the ttr90?