Sign in to follow this  

For your viewing pleasure.....

The debut release of an Ob1 productions film entitled "Yemassee Helmet Cam".

Shot on a $100 Walmart still/video camera, and edited with the state of the art Windows Movie Maker software.

Its the story of a cheap man, a cheap camera, and a cheap helmet!!! Watch, spellbound, as the XR400 overtakes the geek in the W.C. Choppers t-shirt!!! Feel the sadness of the Yamaha rider, as his mud encrusted steed fails to fire, allowing the fat XR rider to easily distance him!!!

Robert 😢

P.S. Caution: The intense visual qualities of this film {or the lack of them} may cause nausea. Ob1 productions is not responsible for saturated keyboards. You Have Been Warned....

And thanks to Squidward for hosting this award winning short feature!

www.dirtcams.com/video/YemasseeHelmetCam.WMV

Its the story of a cheap man, a cheap camera, and a cheap helmet!!! Watch, spellbound, as the XR400 overtakes the geek in the W.C. Choppers t-shirt!!! Feel the sadness of the Yamaha rider, as his mud encrusted steed fails to fire, allowing the fat XR rider to easily distance him!!!

The description is funnier then the video, you should get a

gig as a copy writer... 😢 :cry: 😢

Glad to see your keyboard is still operational!

It was a fun project! I need to see if the camera will shoot more smoothly at a smaller picture size, at the same pixel density.

I'm just glad I didnt tear up the camera, or test the strength of the helmet after notching the chinguard!

Maybe I need to use "jerky" tunes for jerky video? 😢

Robert 😢

The Hillbilly music fits! Did you try saving it as a small high quality file (you have to pick this yourself) when you saved this? You can clean it up alot if you save it that way in window movie maker.

I saved it at the medium quality level that WMM recommended.

While I havent seen the downloaded version, there wasnt any noticable change between the edit copy and the final copy.

But I do have the camera set for max size and max quality, and I am going to try reducing the size, at max quality.

Considering that all it cost me was about $3 in hardware, and hour of helmet mods, and a couple hours editing {learning to use} WMM, it was cheap fun!

Maybe quality will improve, but if not, its better than the helmet cam/video I had last week!

Thanks for enjoying my feeble first attempt!

Robert 😢

If you go to small size best quality you will be able to see it. When you are going through the step of saving it. Click on more options...then pick Best quality small video.

.... but if not, its better than the helmet cam/video I had last week!

Robert 😢

😢 Uhm... I'm not sure about that. 😢

A for effort

A for ingenuity

A for music selection

That's an overall A+++

😢

$100. Walmart camera 😢 you were ripped off 😢

j/k 😢

funny video, have you ever tried jumping a double or triple ? its quicker and would make for a funnier video 😢

man thats funny

at first i thought you were running arround with a cammera chasing all your friends riding really slow.

then i saw a front fender 😢

the hillbilly music was a nice touch

I cant run that fast!

Actually, I was catching some air, good air twice, right before the rider lands beside me towards the end!

Just havin some fun! Thanks for the very kind reviews!

Robert 😢

$5 would have been to much for that cam. 😢

Good job and a funny post. 😢

On a seroius note.

BOYCOT WAL-MART

Since the cam is meant for stills, I am rather happy with it. It wasnt meant to shoot action video.

Especially since I shot the stills that I used, with much better production software on a friends computer, to make a TV commercial for my business. It has paid for itself and then some! I just need it to pay for itself many more times!

Robert 😢