Its official, DonO is STUPID!!!

Ran the race at the Thundercross and did what I wanted to do, just finish. Went ahead and left (this is where the stupid part starts). I've never understood them talking about running out of daylight for the races, hell everybody is done by 1pm or so (what's the big deal ?)??? Well I get home and later that night go to see what the Bithlo scores were and see MOTO 1 and MOTO 2, &%$#@!-MOTO 2 what is this???

I was really Pissed off by now because no one tells you crap and there's nothing in the guidebook to tell you this. So now I have 2 races that have DNS ? for the second MOTO, the pain in the elbow does not compare to the pain of STUPIDITY!!! Live and learn I guess ?.

Don ?

Must have "skimmed" over that section, I believe a re-read is in order!!!

For the rest of you, ?!!

I'm entitled to be stupid every now and then ? :cry: and I ain't to humble to admit it (maybe someone would learn from my stupidity - Don looking into mirror ?)

Don ?

I feel the love in this thread ?!!!!

If only I was as smart as you all ?.

Lets see, how many of you are racing these days ?,

Yeah, I thought so!!!!!

BTW, anybody gonna be at MX of Marion Cty this Sunday, I hear there's gonna be 2 MOTO's ???

Don ?

Dam, I didn't think it was!!! ?

They did make me put a black slash thru my numbers (I thought it was because someone else was racing in the same class with the number 5) but maybe they were trying to tell me something ? :cry:.

For you Phil, I'll be in both MOTO's just to prove I stayed there ?.

Don ?

You know nothing bothers me at all. I know I'm the momma and all you guys/gals are the little munchions(sp?) ? :cry:

If you can't laugh at yourself, then heck laugh at somebody else (just seems its been me for awhile now).

Phil, I don't know how I missed that part in the Friggin' book. I must have saw the points crap and said points/smoints skip it! I re-read the whole thing last night unfortunately its too late for me to protest my own stupidity ? :cry:.

Don ?

The arm/elbow felt good at Thundercross (even though I fell once on it) and that's why I was pissed.

No way would I have made it at MXWorld, I was down and out there!!

I'm ready for this Sunday for sure (I think being pissed has really increased my bodies healing property's ?)

Don ?

Surprised you didn't post the pick already. Pg 10 of Round 2 big bikes (looks like I couldn't decide to put the foot up/down ?).

Tell Josh next HS I'm on his ass for a practice lap ?.

Don ?