Sign in to follow this  

CRF150 For Sale in Jersey - tired of ebay!

Hi Guys: I just joined the forum and bought a used '04 RMZ250 that I'm sure I'm going to love. HOWEVER, I have listed my CRF150 twice on ebay and gotten the shaft from buyers. If anybody is interested in a great bike for their kid, teenager, wife, girlfriend, etc - this is it. I have over $4,000 invested, I would probably take $2600. It is decked out with Gold BBR rims, Gold BBR triple clamp, FMF pipe, Sidewinder sprocket and chain conversion kit, Red factory 909 handlebars, and throttle jockey decals/graphic kit. It got all kinds of attention and phone calls on ebay and about 5 people came and looked at it and saw what great shape it is in. Probably has less than 7 hours TOTAL riding time - like new! Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or know anybody that might be interested. You are welcome to come and look at it too. Thanks - enjoying the web site and forum. I have 2 CRF50's and just bought my nephew a DRZ110. We are big Ricky Carmichael fans - go Team Makita Suzuki! Thanks - give me a ring at 732.830.9368