----MS2 V.S. 756RR--- FRONT

I have a ms2 on the front of my 03yz450 and it feels like is wonders and pushes in the sandy and dry stuff ?

I know when it rains the tire shines but is the 756rr a better overall tire ? does it last as long ?

thanks alot ?

I had the same problem on hard pack with the ms2 front when switching from the 756 (not RR). I lowered the air pressure by 2lbs (from 12 to 10)...no more problems with the front end wanting to wash out or push through corners on hard pack or sand. The MS2 rear is amazing. No complaints no matter what the conditions.

Good luck ?

chan

Honestly...it all depends on the type of terrain you ride on. I love the 756 but most if not all of the tracks we ride on are groomed and soft/intermediate. I know ALOT of people ride hard pack or worse...blue groove and if that is what you have to ride I would not suggest a 756. I ride almost every weekend and my 756 is over a year old. Time for new ones soon though but I think they stick best in soft/intermediate.

I agree with Satch. The 756's are excellent tires especially on groomed tracks. I also feel they get a bad rap with issues of wear. The edge on rear wears fast but they still grip well for many rides.

They also seem to grip hard pack more consistantly as they wear also. ? I don't know why but as my tires rounded they hooked up on the hard pack and lost some grip in the soft stuff (naturally). I only swiched to MS2's for a change. Both are excellent tires!!

chan

I had the same problem on hard pack with the ms2 front when switching from the 756 (not RR). I lowered the air pressure by 2lbs (from 12 to 10)...no more problems with the front end wanting to wash out or push through corners on hard pack or sand. The MS2 rear is amazing. No complaints no matter what the conditions.

Good luck ?

chan

I tried that and it still pushes ?