Sign in to follow this  

Goin to StonyFord....Who else is going?

We will be heading up thur. nite until Sunday.

It would be great to meet some riders from TT.

Rob

Hey, do you have the course route for the enduro then??

We aren't riding it and would like to avoid it as much as possible. It would be nice to know ahead of time so we can make plans.

Ok nevermind. Aparently THAT was a dumb question!!! 😢

Hey Rob,

It's me, Danboy.. Still haven't got up the nerve to hit "Goodfriends" on my way to Dorrington! 😢😢

Anyway, there's allways next year.. 😢

Hey, we are going to be there Thursday to Sunday, 11-14 Nov.

Are you going for the enduro or just riding?

going to just ride. we are going with about 5 or 6 other families, Carmin&Emil, Walt& Karen and others. Do you know them? They are from Livermore..

hey Danboy, give me a call sometime to go ride

209-772-1729

Rob

Will do Rob. 😢

Looks like Dorrington won't happen again till next spring, bummer! thanks for your number and I'll call you next time we head up...Have a blast at stony! 😢

Dan

😢 Gentlemen!

Anybody know the story about that ranch on the way to Stoneyford!? 😢 :cry: You know the one.......the "Four Q" ? 😢😢

I'll be there Friday thru Sunday for the WFO D36 Enduro.

Have you ridden this event before. One of my buddies called and is asked me to ride it with him but I have never ridden an enduro or at Stonyford before so I cam kinda scepticle.

Try it out. If you dig trail riding you should dig this ride.

All of you should go try it out. If you're not into competition this event has an "E" class. That class runs half the distance (about 45 miles) and I believe they're not scored. So, it's a fun ride where you don't have to stop at interesections to wait for you buddies, or to wonder where you're going. The course is marked with ribbon and arrows. And one other thing, your entry goes toward many great aspects of keeping your sport alive an well.

Support the sport and go ride the WFO.

For those of you riding up at Stony this weekend please be aware that there is an enduro taking place on Sunday.

The course should be well marked with ribbon and arrows. If you find yourself on one of these trails just be aware of which way the riders are going. Many of us competitors totally forget about recreational riders on course and this could be disastrous for both parties.

At the last event I was on minute 2, as I will be at this event too, so I'm one of the first riders to come through. In a couple of tests at the last Stony enduro I was graced with recreational riders going the wrong way on course. In one incident I had a very close call where I clipped the other riders bars. Had I been one inch further over both of us could still be in the hospital today.

So please, if you're going up there to fun ride on Sunday be smart and observe where the course is.

Hey, we are going to be there Thursday to Sunday, 11-14 Nov.

Are you going for the enduro or just riding?

going to just ride. we are going with about 5 or 6 other families, Carmin&Emil, Walt& Karen and others. Do you know them? They are from Livermore..

hey Danboy, give me a call sometime to go ride

209-772-1729

Rob

Nope, don't know 'em. We are up in Redding.