Sign in to follow this  

Does anybody have the course route...

for the enduro on 14Nov at Stonyford? Tried to get it online but have been unsucessful.

Would like to avoid the course as much as possible. Anybody have it?

Thanks!

usually the route sheet (times and mileages only) are available online a couple days before the event. it is against the rules for you to know the actual route. in fact, riding a marked course within x days (where x is a number i could look up, but choose not to) is grounds for disqualification.

the reason the route sheets aren't available until the last minute is that course conditions and weather can have an effect on whether particular speed averages are reasonable.

mw

AAaaaahhhhhhhhh.....

Ok, I'm allowed one dumb question a day!! 😢 :cry:

Except for the O-T forum which has no limit per customer. 😢

The last thing you want to be doing is wandering around and onto an enduro course. After doing a couple of enduros, I now believe they are controlled races. On certain sections riders are going fast!!! If a fast rider is late, speeds much higher than the typical 24 mph average are possible. I think a guy was going about 40 mph when he passed me on a narrow path.

AAaaaahhhhhhhhh.....

Ok, I'm allowed one dumb question a day!! 😢 :cry:

Except for the O-T forum which has no limit per customer. 😢

The last thing you want to be doing is wandering around and onto an enduro course. After doing a couple of enduros, I now believe they are controlled races. On certain sections riders are going fast!!! If a fast rider is late, speeds much higher than the typical 24 mph average are possible. I think a guy was going about 40 mph when he passed me on a narrow path.

Oh yeah, that's definitely something I'd like to avoid....