Sign in to follow this  

What's up fellas

Where has everyone been? Me.. I have had some major computer meltdowns just got up and running again today.

We have still been riding alot we have recently cheched out the OHV in Waterloo it was cool they had a few huge MX tracks.. Have not been to BC in quite awhile.. Sorry I missed you a few weeks back Clint. Anyway my 3 year old is starting to get some respectable air off some jumps in Council bluffs always fun to watch I will try to get some pics posted soon of that....

Later Fellas

Larry

Yo Lawrence!!! I've been busy as heck lately, haven't been riding much at all. Now I'm in Philly all week, boy they sure are pissed about the Steelers whooping up on the Eagles around here.

Must be nice to be able to watch football.. I am usually riding on Sundays.. I dont even know whos playing who or who even has the best records currently

There's a game on right now, Indianapolis is beating the Vikings 28-21. 2nd game I watched this year.

I don't know. I'll give them a call and ask. The Vikings however, have now tied the game. But the Colts are driving. Man I'm so excited I could just about go to sleep now.

XrIowa is back and we're right back to mindless rambling about things that have nothing do with the post......aaaahhhhh, it feels like home again! 😢

Good to hear from ya, I thought maybe Iowa fell off the face of the map with you guys not being around hardly at all! 😢

We had a bad crop this year I have been recovering from the overdose

Later bill have fun in Philly bring me a cheese steak 😢

I don't know. I'll give them a call and ask. The Vikings however, have now tied the game. But the Colts are driving. Man I'm so excited I could just about go to sleep now.

Just FYI, the flipping Viking lost 28-31 DOH! Yes I am a vikings fan. Let the flames begin.

I haven't done any riding since mid September. Been traveling around a lot for work, funnerals and weddings. Can we say boring.

DS #2 has is puple fork boots nice and shiny though.

Just FYI, the flipping Viking lost 28-31 DOH! Yes I am a vikings fan. Let the flames begin.

Well they only lost because the Colts were the last ones to have the ball. I like watching teams with no defense, it's a lot more exciting.