Sign in to follow this  

Trans-America Trail

you may have already read up on it, but I found several articles online that describe it quite well ... it does sound pretty challenging in quite a few places, not for the squeamish .. a bit more than my tired old broken body could handle at this age, but it sounds great for most of you

Man that sounds like my kind of adventure. I dont think I can carry everything I would need to do the whole thing at once ( or get that much time off work, or have a large enough callouse on my ass for three weeks riding). But It would be great to do some sections esp Nevada Utah Colorado and New Mexico. I would be interested in exploring this further. Any one else ? 😢 :cry:

Has anyone rode the Trans-America Trail??? All or part of it. What did you think? Thanks Kelly

Have you looked at our Mexico 2 Canada ride? We provide support, no backpacking!

I've heard of it. Do a Google search and you'll find lots of info. That sure is a strange ID you have!

Hey Mark, I sent you an e-mail a week ago and never got a reply. Let me know when you plan on riding the divide in '05.

I was just about to post the link to your TAT ride but you beat me to it 😢

I left Southern California 15 months ago on my KLR 650. I am currently in Ecuador my 10 country along the Pan American I have visited. Including Colombia! All has gone well. Over 15,000 miles and I have paid no tickets or bribes! (Yet). I'm heading south to Ushuia the southern most city in the world. Any body interested should do it. Especially Mexico and Central Amercia. That is the easy part.