Trans-America Trail

you may have already read up on it, but I found several articles online that describe it quite well ... it does sound pretty challenging in quite a few places, not for the squeamish .. a bit more than my tired old broken body could handle at this age, but it sounds great for most of you

Man that sounds like my kind of adventure. I dont think I can carry everything I would need to do the whole thing at once ( or get that much time off work, or have a large enough callouse on my ass for three weeks riding). But It would be great to do some sections esp Nevada Utah Colorado and New Mexico. I would be interested in exploring this further. Any one else ? 😢 :cry:

I left Southern California 15 months ago on my KLR 650. I am currently in Ecuador my 10 country along the Pan American I have visited. Including Colombia! All has gone well. Over 15,000 miles and I have paid no tickets or bribes! (Yet). I'm heading south to Ushuia the southern most city in the world. Any body interested should do it. Especially Mexico and Central Amercia. That is the easy part.