841038e2.jpg

bda9dfd6.jpg

a644662c.jpg

feadc585.jpg

BR11.jpg

this one is actually of the step up at walnut

pistoles1.jpg

hope u liked them!

You should get your bike checked out, it looks like it is leaning a bit to the right, that could be dangerous if you don't fix it.

At least he is not like photo shop Matt and always make sure the camera is looking at him...

Yeah that Matt prolly never has been on a bike, he just photoshopped his head backwards on some guy jumping. He's so bad he didn't even put the head on the right way. Real deal my ass!!!!

I think both these guys have Jumpin envy it is OK if you guys still ride PW's be who you are no one will laugh!!! 😢 :cry: 😢

I think both these guys have Jumpin envy it is OK if you guys still ride PW's be who you are no one will laugh!!! 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

😢 :cry: 😢 I hear ya, since there aren't any hookers in my hotel room, there's nothing else to do here either.

Oh that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I think they specifically discourage sheep in this hotel. Goats are fine though.

Got 2 pairs of rubber boots right here. Well, I'm outta here, it's 3 minutes until tomorrow.

First off, nice pics kawakxf! Looks like you're starting to get 'er flat! 😢 Must have been watching a certain somebody on a white CRF for pointers! 😢 (yeah right)

Secondly, you Iowa guys are right. I just taught kawakxf how to photoshop like I do..... 😢 I swear I really do ride, LBZYZ426 amd KrAsS and jaggley can vouch for me!🤣

And lastly, its good to see this post went from pics of riding this past Sunday in Ottawa, IL to talking about hookers, sheep and goats in a hotel room in Philadelpia, PA! 😢 :cry:🤣 Welcome back guys!🤣

Nice pix! If you were still racing C, I'd be saying "nice pix sandbagger"! 😢

awesome pics i saw at buffalo range on friday the whole day, then sunset on saturday, and byron on sunday. Was there still standing water on the track on the 7th?