Sign in to follow this  

Screamin eagle raceway (fillmore utah)

We drove the 2 hours south for the race on Saturday. I didn't get to ride the track, but my son loved it. Of course, being 11, he love's just about any track it races on. It looked like a fun, and safe track.

However, one person did get hauled on in an ambulance. I believe it was a girl. Does anyone have an update. I hope she's ok, and it was only precautionary to take her away.

ya there was a girl on an 04 KX250F who fell out of the 125cc junior start. we saw her again later that day sitting by her truck. so i think everything is ok. I was in big bike beginner, if you watched us.

Tell us about the track... decent shape (grooming), what kinds of obstacles doubles, triples, tables, whoops, etc.

What were your thought from the perspective of being in the BBB class?

Edit: Got an email form the head dood...

Hi Erik I am Paul Terry the President and designer of the moto X track. We have a short section of whoops on the track we also have a rythm section of small doubles, followed by some big tables. Our biggest table is 80' our finish line table is 70' and there is a big double in the middle of the track that is 65' there is a separate line however and you do not have to take the big double if you don't want to.