Sign in to follow this  

Ride pics

here are some pics form this weekends ride.

You can't really tell but both wheels got off the ground, my husband was just a tad slow with the shutter.

jumper.jpg

Coming back down the same water bars.

100_0401.jpg

100_0400.jpg

All the leaves are turning colors and the weather and dirt was perfect, for once.

Check OUT that blue sky!! What an awesome day!!

Where was that? or did you say and I'm just missed it.

It was an awesome day to ride, the blue sky and all the leaves turning colors looked awesome on all the mountains.

That is a place we ride about 20-25 minutes from our house outside Chico. You should come down to Chico some time and bring your husband and we could go for a ride. It's one of my favorite places, lots of old fire roads that are fairly open. Pretty mellow riding. It is the first place I ever learned to ride. If you are into hill climbs it has those too.

It was an awesome day to ride, the blue sky and all the leaves turning colors looked awesome on all the mountains.

That is a place we ride about 20-25 minutes from our house outside Chico. You should come down to Chico some time and bring your husband and we could go for a ride. It's one of my favorite places, lots of old fire roads that are fairly open. Pretty mellow riding. It is the first place I ever learned to ride. If you are into hill climbs it has those too.

That sounds a lot like the place we ride right by our house! Is it 20-25 mins north or south?? 😢

north from chico, but you still have to come all the way to chico to get there.

PS. the friends are starting to get flaky on the foresthill trip so you may see me and rocketgirl on saturday for a day ride.

Sweet!

I'm going to try to talk the guys into camping down at the campsite across the street from Davis Flat. (If it's open and not filled up.) The cool one with all the trees and right by the creek. (Hopefully the creek isn't flooding and it isn't a mud puddle.) People had gotten trailers down there in April so I think it's possible to do it without getting stuck.

The pictures are awesome! 😢

My b/f grandmother lives up in Chico maybe someday we'll get a chance to ride up that way! 😢

Brenda

The pictures are awesome! 😢

My b/f grandmother lives up in Chico maybe someday we'll get a chance to ride up that way! 😢

Brenda

When you come up to Chico PM me, it would be fun to go riding. 😢

this place looks really nice.how far is it from the bay area?also is it a OHVA or just open area to ride ?

this place looks really nice.how far is it from the bay area?also is it a OHVA or just open area to ride ?

No it is not an OHV area, just some nor cal forest land.