70 and 50 motor kits?

Well yes and no. The cylinder and all will bolt right up, the only problem is if you ordered the kit for a 50, then that means it came with a flat top piston and if you now have the 70 head you need a domed piston. So unless you still have your old 50 head, you may be out of luck, that or you can just find a domed piston that is for the 70 head. If you have a 52mm cylinder, try contacting www.hondatrailbikes.com, they have a piston that works with 70 heads and will probably sale you one seperatly.

Well yes and no. The cylinder and all will bolt right up, the only problem is if you ordered the kit for a 50, then that means it came with a flat top piston and if you now have the 70 head you need a domed piston. So unless you still have your old 50 head, you may be out of luck, that or you can just find a domed piston that is for the 70 head. If you have a 52mm cylinder, try contacting www.hondatrailbikes.com, they have a piston that works with 70 heads and will probably sale you one seperatly.

Let me summarize for you. KX "what to get?" JETSTER "TB kit $395" and you lived happily ever after.

I didnt say to buy a whole kit, all it looks like he needs is a piston, which TB will probably sale him seperatly for pretty cheap, and he will be good to go.

Come on! I can put words in your mouth if I wanna. ? Bsides, you know that every stock xr owner should get a TB kit. It's a rule...a LAW! If it was proposition 88, I'd vote for it! ?