Sign in to follow this  

Simple Dual Sport

Is there any reason why I just can't buy the S model wiring harness for my E? I don't want the big clunky plastic turn signals sold in the kits. I just want the wiring harness with the handlebar controls and rear brake switch so I can use the stock headlight, rear led tail light and my own choice of blinkers. Love the Lockhardt carbon fiber mini's.

Opinions?

the S wiring harness is way over complicated for what you want.it has extra wiring for the side stand circuits and such.plus you will have to do the green wire mod for your current cdi to work.

you can buy buy just individual peices from BD i believe.

Yeh just found that out Burned. Went to the dealer at lunch for some other things. Besides the fact that the cost is WAY more than the whole BD kit. 😢

plus you will have to do the green wore mod for oyur current cdi to work.

See kids... This is what happens when you type under the influence. 😢 :cry: 😢

I have a Bajadesigns kit for a DRZ if you would like it. It has not been installed.

I was going to list it on EBAY, but.

Email me if you want pictures or anything.

It is for a kicker which just means it came with a battery kit also. (I am sure the batteries are bad by now though)

Jim

plus you will have to do the green wore mod for oyur current cdi to work.

See kids... This is what happens when you type under the influence. 😢 :cry:🤣

😢 :cry: no,just when im in a hurry.wich is always. 😢

If you call Baja designs they will sell you the wire harness and all the mounting brackets and you can use your current headlight and whatever turn signals you want, includes horn and everything Check out my E in the link below. If I can only find turn signal that wont break over jumps. Works great and plugs right in cost me $225.00 and an hours worth of time. Street legal sweet.😢