Sign in to follow this  

new 525smc

IS THAT IN CALIFORNIA ? TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE 05s ARE NOT HERE YET. ANY DEALER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL.THANKS

When I was shopping for a new bike I was offered $6,499 for an 04 KTM 525EXC in oregon OTD. When I called back about a week later it was sold though.

I paid $6100 five months ago for my 04 525smc, and even at that point there weren't many left. That promotion is the best deal on two sets of two wheels ive seen in a long time though, if it came down to paying a bit more for the smc or going with a different model, smc for me.

I paid $6100 five months ago for my 04 525smc, and even at that point there weren't many left. That promotion is the best deal on two sets of two wheels ive seen in a long time though, if it came down to paying a bit more for the smc or going with a different model, smc for me.
😢 Did you buy a 2004 or 2005? 😢 I don't see a 2005 listed as available from KTM... I'd like to pick one up with that wheel package.... If you know where I can get it I'd appreciate it... I think it would make a nice guest bike. 😢

I just paid $5800 for an 03 525 SMC and they it came with the extra dirt wheels and brakes. I know there is an 03 with out the extra wheels in Bend, or for $5000

Are we comparing "Out the Door" In Oregon (no sales tax) to California (with sales tax)? I think you have about a $500 spread