Best DOT headlight for night riding

I bought a UFO Oregon on ebay last year and it simply isn't bright enough, nor is it adjustable.

What is your recommendation for a good (bright and adjustable) headlight?

The only one meeting both needs on fourstrokesonly.com is the Ciclope, but I'm not too fond of the style.

Go here: 4 Strokes Only Headlight page

It gives a good description of each of their headlights and their pros/cons. It specifically mentions the UFO Oregon headlight. This is a quote desribing it "This is NOT a good bright night time headlight, if you want a better and brighter night time light see the Ciclope or HP DOT, XR replica DOT, Ghibli - KLX DOT, Ray DOT, Baja Brand DOT."

Thanks, I've been over the whole page and have read each description, prior to posting this request.

I bought a UFO Oregon on ebay last year and it simply isn't bright enough, nor is it adjustable.

I didn't need 4SO's description to tell me what I already know to be true. The oregon is not bright enough, nor is it adjustable.

The only light on that page which is listed as adjustable is the Ciclope, and I don't particularly care for how it looks.

Hoping someone knows of another source not included on fourstrokesonly.com.

Geez, the part where you specifically mention four strokes only in your original post went right by me. Sorry about that. As soon as I read the subject I thought "I know exactly where to send this guy for some info" as I patted myself on the back. I guess I should read the whole post first from now on. ?

Talk to Dale at trick-dual sport. http://www.trickdualsport.com/ His kit is not adjustable, but he also offers a Halogen light with one of his kits. The only problem with that, as with any light above the standard 35 watts, is that the all use a glass lens instead of plastic because plastic will melt under a 50 watt or better Halogen light bulb but glass is prone to getting broke or cracked by roost. There is also the option of using a extra light (like a off rode fog lamp) which many of us do, which can be removed when you know you won't have any night time riding (Dale can help you there as well)

Mike.