Sign in to follow this  

05 VOR's whats happening?

Still waiting for a delivery date for these things. I've already missed the first motard meet of the season the secound one is next week and still no idea when or if a bike might actully be turning up. The dealer is probally quiet acuratly jan/feb next year he has already lost one sale because of this delay. I dunno at the moment but its fustrating I wanted to have the bike for a few weeks at least before I ventured anywhere near the race track. At the rate things are going I'll have 6 months to sort it out for the 05/06 season. Cause this one is probally going to be done and dusted before I can even put an order in. Anyone with any clues??

The SMRCs will be released Jan/Feb. VOR built a limited number of SMRCs and they went fast. If you don't have to have an 05, Frontline is making screaming deals on some E-start 04s and demos.

I'm after a SME anyway, However I live in Australia there are no 04's VOR's left except maybe a couple of ENE530's. However I suspect they are probally gone now too. So we are waiting for the factory to pull its preverbial finger out.