Sign in to follow this  

Mon 11/15 Gorman/Los Padres Ride???

Can anyone get Monday off for a forest/gorman loop? Im thinking the weather will be in our favor and alot less crowded is always a plus. Id like to stay off Snowy and Miller Jeep trails. 9:00am sound OK????? 😢

I might have the day off and would like to ride.

Ill know more by friday evening. What trails/loop

do you usually do?

Firemedic,

I may be able to take off that Monday. I have not been riding for about 3 months due to a knee injury and "need" to go riding. I will let you know Friday afternoon if I can make it.

Brian and Len: Thanks guys for the reply. Len hope you can make it.

Brian I dont remember the trail names but its about a 40 mile loop nothing to difficult have you ever been riding back in the forest? What skill level are you at? Im an advanced begginer still learning the trails up there and they are a challenge for me as well. Send me a PM if you have any more questions I do have a map of the trails in the forest.

Firemedic,

Monday the 15th is a go! Do you want to meet at Sterling Cyn. campground, it is a good staging point for forrest rides? I will get up there around 8 to 8:30 and will be driving a silver Honda pilot with trailer. Let me know. Check your PM for my cell #.

Len

I have not been riding for about 3 months...

I have not been riding since April 30 when I busted my radiator after a LOOONNNNNGGGG day.

If you go riding with Len, make sure you bring a rope and extra gas. 😢

1.jpg

2.jpg