Sign in to follow this  

New pics of my 3 year old jumping (updated with more pics) Thanks

I dont know if this is average riding ability or not but this boy sure brings a smile to my face!!

Jumpin Joshua Johnson aka "The Wildman"

River Valley OHV Council Bluffs, Iowa

452ad363.jpg

100B0632.jpg

d99b982f.jpg

100_0369.jpg

I love this pic just adorable!!

100_0511.jpg

And his big brother Brandon "The Wildman" Johnson

6ad93058.jpg

000B0192.jpg

pic022.jpg

This is one of my favorites of Brandon with his intense moto look.

pic023.jpg

By the way they came up with the cheesy nicknames themselves when they 1st got there new scooters for Christmas

Thanks they are very cool I have 4 sons ages 1,2,3 and 8 they are like my best friends and at times my worst enemies believe me they gang up on me and have the ability to take me down at anytime I cant wait till they all get big enough to ride with pop..

Nice pics it's nice to see kids thats age riding around, who knows maybes he'll be the next bubba smith 😢

he was one of the youngest ama champions I can remember and he started riding at 4 and your son rememinds me of him( oh ya that's a good thing bubba is rolling in cash now probably supported his parents since he was 16, you never know one day that could be you 😢)

he was one of the youngest ama champions I can remember and he started riding at 4 and your son rememinds me of him( oh ya that's a good thing bubba is rolling in cash now probably supported his parents since he was 16, you never know one day that could be you 😢)

Not to be confused with Bubba Stewart... 😢

That makes more sense now thanks for the clarification and the nice comments.. He is a very amazing boy I hope that finacially I can keep up with what he needs to achieve everything that he needs to become a great rider we are currently looking for property to move onto so we can build the boys a track. Right now the closest riding is 1 1/2 hours away so he does not get the seat time he needs I would also like to find him a real motorcrosser to mentor him I have never raced I just trail ride and mess around a bit on some table tops I already called gary semics and he said he was to young.. I am just worried without proper instruction he may exceed my abilitie to teach him and get seriously hurt.. It would be nice if he could make a living at it but I dont think he would be supporting the familiy everyone gives up alot when your familiy has to live the moto familiy life style I have read alot about it and it is not as easy as it sounds to learn to be competitive with the big boys..

Yea age 3 will be 4 in march may be looking for a lil more aggresive 50 for him for Christmas

Yes Bubba Smtih and Bubba James Stewart are two different people, besides I think Bubba Smith does supermotard now 😢

Heck he is even better on his bicycle the kid can do a wheelie while doing a nac nac.. Incredible!!! Santa is bringing him a Haro 360 Dave Mirra freestyle bike for Christmas rolling 16 inch dubs he is gonna be da pimp daddy.. 😢

That is AWESOME!! That kid's got some skills! Can't wait to get my son on a bike. The dark side (wife) is strong, but we will overcome. 😢

Yea he gets in over his head alot but know that I am home full time we should be able to overcome some problems such as learning the rear brake and nor using Flintstone breaks anymore!

Yea I thought so to that is his natural riding position nothing that I taught him he stands and sits at the approppriate times foot out in corners always seems balanced I think the kid is a natural.. When we 1st tried to teach him to ride with no training wheels a few months ago I to a buddy and I to a wide open field and we thought we were going to play catch with him I thought we would ride between the 2 of us he pinned the gas and when my partner tried to catch him he swerved and rode right around him and that was how it all started I will post more pics and fix the ones I already posted.. Thanks guys he gets a kick knowing everyone is talking about him on here

Well see thay will both start racing moto next year and hare scrambles with me.. i recently became I stay home moto dad so I can get them to as many riding clinics as I can and get them out as often as I can. i will keep you TT'ers posted with pics and updates as the years go by.