Sign in to follow this  

Looking to vacation in TX

Im planning an MX trip with my sons after X-Mas. Looking into southern FL or southern TX. I need the weather to be at least 70 degrees and would like to stay in an area with several tracks within 50 miles or so for some variety. Tracks with pee wee tracks would be a plus. Thanks for your help!

Well I live in Texas and know alot of the tracks and would love to help you out bro. I am near Galveston and we have a few tracks here. There is Skeeter Mx track 10.00 per rider, Highlands motocross park with pee wee track, motocross track, and supercross track 12.00 per rider, Splendora motocross park BIG OPEN TRACK 15.00 per rider, Three Palms Extreme motocross park GP track, pee wee track, advanced pee wee track, river track, motocross track, and they are working on a pro supercross track. 15.00 per rider. These all have organized practices on all big tracks. My e-mail is river_rat032@yahoo.com. Let me know and i will send directions to all tracks.....Talk to you later

Chris Hernandez

Im planning an MX trip with my sons after X-Mas. Looking into southern FL or southern TX. I need the weather to be at least 70 degrees and would like to stay in an area with several tracks within 50 miles or so for some variety. Tracks with pee wee tracks would be a plus. Thanks for your help!

Go to www.texasmx.com and www.houstonmotocross.com

3 Palms, in Conroe, has my vote. 😢 :cry: 4 mx tracks, 2 peewee tracks, 4 mile cross country track, freestyle ramp, jet skiing and wakeboarding. All for $15 bucks a day. 😢 I recently spent the entire weekend camping out at this playground and will most definately be back several times next year. 😢🤣

Check it out: 3 Palms

Awesome place! 😢

i will also give my vote to three palms it is a top class track and has a brand new pee wee track that is great for the kids, and an older pee wee track that is great for any caliber rider even a 3 year old. Also they just built a pro super cross track that has many sections that are replica from actual pro supercross tracks. There big tracks range from a beginner to expert level in technicality and size of jumps. Although all of the tracks are great to ride no matter what skill level you are. Also the cross crounty trails are awesome for any skill level and there is a large flat area for you and your kids to just play around. You can also camp out there as well and they have barbeque pits. If you are taking a trip down to southern texas than this the one track that should be your number one priority to go to. If you do end up coming down i would like to go and ride with you as well and show you around. Just send me a pm and i will be happy to get back with you. 😢