What exhaust should i get

I have a 05 rmz 250 and i was wondering what pipe would help a motocrosser the most. i usualy race wide open tracks but sometimes tight tracks so i kinda need somthing for all around racing. plus with the indoors coming up i need somthing that will work for that too thanks.

well money is kinda tight right now because of the new bike and two new cars but i have heard a lot more good for the pro circuit t4 than the bills and the price is not that much different so i will probably go with that because this stock set up is not helping a t all on the top end.thanks for the help!

I´m also thinkin of buying a aftermarket system for my KXF `05. Over here in Europe Akrapovic is known for excellent exhausts. I had an Akrapovic mounted on a KTM 520 SX and it was a blast. I´m also thinking of a Pro Circuit TI - System. BTW, what´s the difference between TI and the TI-Lowboy system concerning the performance?

GTX

Priest

the ti-lowboy is the full system (around $700) whereas the ti is just they slip on system (you don't get the head pipe, costs around $400). There really isn't that much of a performance difference between the two, at least in my opinion it isn't worth $300 ? The head pipe that comes stock on the bike is excellent and once you pair it with the ti slip on, the bike pulls much better on top.

I've run the PC ti-4 slip on for most of this year until it cracked. I took it back to PC and they replaced it with on '05 version for free! During the two weeks when PC had my old silencer, I was forced to run the stock silencer and what a surprise! The stocker ran better mid and upper! With that, I sold my 05 slip on Ebay and now I'm running stock.

FYI:

I would be careful about running the PC-lowboy... even though PC has a terrific return/replace policy... my friend/mechanic has gone through 3 PC lowboys with cracked headers this year.