Sign in to follow this  

How is the vortex x-10?

You mean Vortex X-10.

I put one on my bike within the first 2 I got it and have loved it.

I was reading all the stuff you have done to your bike and was wondering how you lowered your sub frame? and why?

He probally just filed the holes where it mounts a little bit so its ovalized and you can slide the sibframe diwn alittle.Or he could have cut and re welded it.

You mean Vortex X-10.

I put one on my bike within the first 2 I got it and have loved it.

I did too, but it was because the damn stock igniton wasn't any good from the factory. Yamaha denied it was a problem! 😢 $400 and change later the Vortex was on and it was fixed. Nice ignition, but I doubt I will ever buy a Yamaha again. Customer service wasn't what it should be...... 😢

x-10

Its awsome. A few of my mates have got them and they are awsome, especially the over-rev holeshot setting. and the wet setting. They seem to be more at home on 450's then 250's where the power can be towned down, up or broadened to suit the rider. Most 250 riders seem to use them only on the highest power setting and wet setting. If you guys can get cheaper race or high power cdi's id be more inclined to use them on a 250 as I dont reckon you need the versatility or expense of a 10 setting CDI on a 250F.