Sign in to follow this  

What classes?

Well my friend rides with me all the time. He probably cant get a full size bike because his mom is a pain. He can however get a sdg. What classes can you race that thing in. I told him just to wait because he would be able to get a full sizer in a couple of years anyway. HE said it would be better than nothing and I agree. He comes to my races and usually really wnats to race. I said if you did get the sdg what classes would you be able to run? Hes like I dont know. So here I am asking you. What can a 14 y/o 125 c class skill level ride the sdg in? Also do you think he would be better off just waiting and saving the 2k up untill he can get a full sizer. Plus they dont hold thier value good at all right?

Oh okay, skill level doesnt normally have much to do with class at pitbike races.

Typically the SDG will either run in the extreme class with other SDG's and extreme 107's or it will have to run in teh 50 open class due to its engine size, where it will proceed to get waxed for being under powered. Or at some races they simply have one 50 class and its run what ya brung so he would run that.