Sign in to follow this  

English town is awesome.!!!!

let me just say that it was my first time riding in 3 long months and my first time at english town. the track was a little muddy but that is how i like it. to me the track was pefect and very fast. the jumps do get big but i like that to. im going to try to go there again befor they close down for the winter...

Did you go Sat. or Sunday? Sunday the track was perfect but so rough! 😢 It was like a national track with 10 different lines going into every corner. Jumps were perfect, but the wind made some things a little hairy. The only time I wasn't effected was that massive table in the back. That thing shoots you a good 20 feet up. 😢 Let me know if you plan on going down there again. I usually go Sundays because I work Sat.

steve, are you gonna be down there this Friday? My mom let me play hooky, and i need someone to go with. i like njorvp but etown has bigger jumps- i need a confidence boost before i hang up my leathers for the winter and maybe, just maybe i started riding a couch 😢

Weather is looking rainy for this Friday. Sunday looks like it is going to be nice. A little cold though. They're last weekend is the one after Thanksgiving so we still have a few more chances.

i was there saturday and the track was so nice but at the end of the day there was so many diff. lines to take, i love that stuff. i also got to meet a TT member there st3ve there with his rm 125. and somebody else with a funmover that i forgot to go check out 😢

ill be going there again prop the last weekend there open i think its the 27 or the 28.. not sure yet.

ahh i heard that too, maybe sunday or something? We should try to get on the racetrack atleast once, im gonna talk to my mom about ditching wednesday and ill call out from work or something.

Wed, no good for me. Night classes 😢. I may be up for Sunday but I have to check. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go E-town or Chats, but I'm definitely going to go the weekend of Thanksgiving. Let me know what you think st3ve.

Wed, no good for me. Night classes . I may be up for Sunday but I have to check. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go E-town or Chats, but I'm definitely going to go the weekend of Thanksgiving. Let me know what you think st3ve.

ill be there thanksgiving weekend but i dont no what day yet saturday or sunday.

its also the last weekend there open to. 😢

we'll see what happens, i may go sunday, whereever you go. im faster then all my friends so its not as much fun so i def wanna ride with u! i torn down the top end on my bike so everything should still be okay tho 😢