Sign in to follow this  

Best Air Filter??

My foam filter kinda just fell apart today when i cleaned it (probably the stock one). what is the best replacement? i was looking at a k&n with an outerwear, just because i've had good luck with k&n on all of my trucks. sugestions? 😢

Uni or Twin Air. I would stay away from k&n. They'er good for street bikes and autos but not good for dirtbikes and atv's.

I haven't tried one, but the new Ready Filters look good. They come pre-oiled and the price is waayyy rigth. The lazy person could buy a new one everytime you neede one with them.

Agreed, I have used UNI filters and Twin Air filters for 20 years with no problems. Keep them clean, I have several that I change on a rotating basis. Toss them when they eventually wear out (tears, holes).

I will probably give those new pre-oiled fiters a try this year. I will start on my kids bikes though! 😢 . 😢 not on my high dollar engines first.

I've put a K&N on my '00 YZ426 and so far it's been great. I've heard stories about they are not good for one reason or another. However at this point... I have on in my car, truck and YZ. So far...so good. And the cleanup is a breaze!