Sign in to follow this  

Dyno jet size WITH stock exhaust

was wondering what jet size you guys use from the Dynojet kit with the stock exhaust. Thanx, Ed

I have a K&N filter and the air box open on top and Im running the 155 now the 160 seemed alittle rich. I also removed the backfire screen but it will only swallow so much gas with the stock pipe. Be sure to turn the DJ needle so the E-clamp gap is facing the tapered side of the slide, I also grinded the side of the washer that goes above the E-clamp so it would not come into contact with the slide. 😢

i just got my kit in the mail today and it says for the 04 with stock exhaust to use the 160. i have sn fmf with the airbox opened upo, it says to use the 170. has anyone found this to be too rich?? 😢

With the stock pipe,14 tooth front sprocket,opened airbox top, and K&N air cleaner my bike ran best with Dynajets 155 jet.The recomended 160 was to rich(soot in the tail pipe,fouled plug).

Adding the FMF pipe and removing the backfire screen,I swapped in the 170 jet and it runs great(no soot,tan plug).

Mike.

Sorry, not Suzuki, but rather a jetting company out of Marin Ca called "Factory". They use ti needles etc...