Sign in to follow this  

Anyone using a power now or icat ?

I am making my christmas list and I had a few thoughts .Has anyone heard of or using the icat($199) I have read good things about it ? I have also heard that the power now ($99) adds a little hp are these worth the money ? My third option is a scorpion header ($130) for my scorpion slip on Wich of these do you think would make the most differance on my klx400sr ?

I am making my christmas list and I had a few thoughts .Has anyone heard of or using the icat($199) I have read good things about it ? I have also heard that the power now ($99) adds a little hp are these worth the money ? My third option is a scorpion header ($130) for my scorpion slip on Wich of these do you think would make the most differance on my klx400sr ?

Power now worked for me, made the low end a litle smoother and stronger, HP? I dont know, feels more like low end grunt, if I want to fly I just open the throttle and it flys. Right after the POwer now I did the 450 kit so who knows what I'm feeling but it is all good 😢

Hot Cams!!!!

i have to agree with rc22...hotcam's intake cam and pipe made the most noticeable difference on my bike. i have the power-now, and no real noticeable difference for me, other than i had to re-jet, lean it down some. -jamie

The icat has been discussed before , use the search for all icat. It looks like a 50 cent part that they want 200 smackers for and we kinda doubt that it will really do much to increase power. If you need more power do the 3x3, rejet accordingly and get a full exhaust system replacement header and all not just the slipon. Once this is done the icat BS will be a mute issue as the bike will run like a bat out-a-hell 😢

Hotcams , then headpipe... 😢