Front forks

I was riding the other day, and as I enter this turn there's some stepdown whoops. As I brake the forks pound down on these whoops. I have the clickers set to 2 past the stock setting, and the rebound is stock setting. Is there any way to adjust my forks with the clickers to not do this? I notice that if I'm on the gas a little later my forks skip over the whoops softly, but I risk going over the berm. Any help appreciated!

You need to play around with your settings more. Dont be affraid, this is a good thing.

Try adding more compression and a faster rebound. If it still feels too soft, I would recommend chaning your oil for the next weight up maybe to a 10wt. Depending on your weight, Race Tech has a great spring chart to go by for starts. Generally, if you weigh 200lbs dry, you will probably need 46kg springs in your forks. Do some more research until you feel comfortable.

Good Luck, KaBooM

You need to raise your oil height. If they are bottoming on bumps raise it 10cc at a time until it goes away. Using compression adjusters or changing oil weight to make this go away will just give you a harsh ride everywhere else. Make sure you have the proper springs also. If they are bottoming on bumps raise it 10cc at a time until it goes away.

Check your rear sag also. If you don't have enough sag it will want to pound the frt. end down. Also if your forks are raised to far up in the clamps this will happen. Try increasing comp. and decreasing rebound. All of these ideas could help that situation some.

doc