Sign in to follow this  

ATTN: Doug Caldwell

I can't beleive it! Way to put your head down and win that thing! Sorry I'm not there to hand over the plate and shake your hand. Maybe I might have to come back and take it away from you again. Feels good huh? Great job!! Retirement is good. Bought a Sea Doo to play on over the summer while I was healing, now I'm working on a Harley. Drop me a note if you get the chance at thomasodonell@sbcglobal.net Congrats!!!

Tommy O #32 😢

It was a lot of work. I had to make sure that the planets were aligned correctly and that I had my luck rabbit's foot with everytime I went out.

Thanks for your support.

The things that really make me happy are these....

Halloween-3.jpg

Halloween-7.jpg

Halloween-16.jpg

P1000777.jpg

Hope they worked

I love the costume contest race. It is a day to just have fun and ride. I love the costumes that my mother makes for me because all day there are people on the fence cheering for me and taking pictures. I have won it for the past four years in a row.

For me it is a great way to make a bad day into a good day. My father died on that weekend, so I do it for him to get a laugh.

TommyO was talking about winning the AMA District 17 Open Class Championship. That was a ton of work.

Looks like a lot of fun! Well congrats on the costume race and the championship. Sorry to hear about your dad, at least you have something positive to do that weekend now. I was through Janesville a few weekends ago, the construction on the Interstate really slowed us down. We stopped at the bike shop the guys from d-Aces work at, that was pretty cool.