Sign in to follow this  

I think I have too many bikes

Granted, 1 is my room mates but Jesus. Ignore the couches, I just got new furniture and I am waiting on my room mate to take the couches to Wilmington to his GF who is in college.

72759656.jpg

72759648.jpg

They are

05 CRF 250R

04 CRF 100F

04 CBR 600RR

02 ZX9R

96 YZ 125

95 KX 125

I know how that is!! Have two trucks and 5 bikes, hahahahah, its great!!!! Can't move anything in the garage though 😢 :cry:

Hi, my name is Travis, and I also have Multiple Bike Disorder........

😢

Nice to see I am not the only one. My wife sees it as a bit of a problem but when I am not doing wheelies on the 100, she rides it. Next year, I plan to add a CBR 1000RR Repsol replica and a CRF 450R (maybe) to the pile.

This is a disorder I wouldn't mind having! 😢 You are fortunate!

LOL, thank you I think. Don't take it as a spoiled rich kid please. I have 9 years active duty in the marine corps. It pays to hang around. Everything I have is bought by me only and it isn't because I have a mom and dad who sent me to college. I do think I am lucky though.

I'll be glad to help you out with your problem! Just let me know which bike ya wanna give me and I'm there. 😢

I think you need a Yellow bike to complete the set. 😢

I want Guy Coppers garage! That would be really cool, he has every bike that he's every ridden in there I think.

Cheers,

If you think you have too many I'll help solve that problem by giving 1 or 2 to me. 😢 :cry: 😢 You are one lucky dude 😢 :cry:🤣

My others are a little older. My list is in the signature. Added to the garage though are my sons bikes. He just sold an 02 RM125.

03 YZF250

99 YZ85

My family has 4 cars + a lotus race car, 2 street bikes, 1 go kart, and 8 bikes!!! think u got too much stuff? but... 3 bikes are going to be sold and probly 1 street bike.