Sign in to follow this  

Any1 happen to know how much RM250 airbox weight ?

If you put RM airbox , it is closed from the sides and opend form above. then you can put RM side panel which is smaller (looks neat to me 😢 ).

What the heck , I like playing with my bike look...

clarke08.jpg

If you put RM airbox , it is closed from the sides and opend form above. then you can put RM side panel which is smaller (looks neat to me 😢 ).

What the heck , I like playing with my bike look...

clarke08.jpg

rm air box with that ugly box on the rack? 😢

I know you luv me burned 😢

But how do you think I bring all stuff from post office to home ?! 😢 :cry: 😢

Btw , Does RM airbox provide enought air to drz ???

Sorry man the box needs the boot. The rest of your ride is sweet though I like it. try bungee cords an a gym bag or back pack. My pack I just wear and let the straps all the way out so it just sits on the seat behind me and all my shoulders do is keep the weight for moving side to side or off the back of the bike makes it easy to go to college 😢🤣

Sorry man the box needs the boot. The rest of your ride is sweet though I like it. try bungee cords an a gym bag or back pack. My pack I just wear and let the straps all the way out so it just sits on the seat behind me and all my shoulders do is keep the weight for moving side to side or off the back of the bike makes it easy to go to college 😢🤣

rm air box with that ugly box on the rack? 😢

Burned - That "ugly box" is the airbox on the Israeli DRZ.

Alophind,

If you do a search you will find several posts about installing an RM250 airbox in a DRZ. I did it about two years ago with an 02 RM250 airbox. It is not a modification that is easy. I am not sure if it will work on a "S" model, I have an 00 kicker. From what I can remember it was less than half the weight of the DRZ airbox and with the adapter plate you will "have to make" it will breath better as well. Do the search first and read about some of the fabrication mods before you purchase the airbox. 😢

clarke08.jpg

Nice tumor 😢....You wont need the airbox if you loose the coffin thats balanced on the rear fender. In America we put those things on the roof of our CARS and use them to hold our snowboards and such 😢

Alophind,

If you do a search you will find several posts about installing an RM250 airbox in a DRZ. I did it about two years ago with an 02 RM250 airbox. It is not a modification that is easy. I am not sure if it will work on a "S" model, I have an 00 kicker. From what I can remember it was less than half the weight of the DRZ airbox and with the adapter plate you will "have to make" it will breath better as well. Do the search first and read about some of the fabrication mods before you purchase the airbox. 😢

😢

I read about it in the Yamazuki thread.

Will make extensive searhc.

Thx.

I gotta say Alophind's posts always brighten my day...

And BURNED's smashing of the computer responses to his posts are always an added bonus 😢

I gotta say Alophind's posts always brighten my day...

And BURNED's smashing of the computer responses to his posts are always an added bonus 😢

Well , I wander , If i'll come to US , who from the Forum will agree to host me 😢

😢