Sign in to follow this  

Bikes WANTED

Hey all.

I have a friend with two teenage kids. Son is 15, daughter is like 13. They have neighbors with a small track, and easy access to some trails, and have decided "if you can't beat em...". So, they are looking for some bikes.

I think for her, a stock four stroke 110 or 125 would be good. He is tall enough for a two smoke 125, but that's quite a bit of bike to learn on.

Any leads or suggestions? You got something dusty in the corner of your garage? They don't need brand new bikes, something older but in decent shape would do.

Thanks! 😢

Bones, this may be out of your price range. I have an 04 TTR125LE electric start that I bought for my wife last Christmas. She did a couple face plants with it and lost all desire to ride with me. Low miles, BBR pipe and frame brace, Renthal bar, Wacker bark busters, new front and rear fenders, GYTR gripper seat cover, a box of o-rings and washers (tune up parts). Scratches on both side covers from her get offs. I was going to put it Cycle Trader after Thanksgiving for sale. Interested? $2400. New price with all the bling is about $3200

Joe

I have an 01 ttr125l with some BBR stuff, pipe, cradle and triple clamps fitted with Renthal fatbars and grips Tusk d-flex guards and rubbers good. Fresh clutch has had regular oil changes and filter cleanings. I would let it go for 1800.00 i also have 2 pairs of white alpinestar tech 6 boots size 6 and 7 used but still got plenty of life left as well as a pair of size 8 fox pro formas blue and white that are in good shape also avaiable. My boy wants a 250 now and ttr just sits.

I have two older 80's that my boys outgrew.

One is an '84 KX-80, the other is an '81 XR-80.

Both in really good shape, new tread, new chain/sprockets on both.

Would like somewhere around $600 a piece. I live in the Rochester area...let me know if your intrested.

I'v got an realy nice 2002 xr200 for sale with many extras. $2300